Are you feeling anxious or a little uncertain as a parent, teacher or school employee going into this next school year? The unknown of what the day-to-day grind is going to look like can make the transition back-to-school unsettling. Although many agree our children should be back in a brick and mortar school setting, it doesn’t take away from the fact that learning is going to look a lot different this year than it ever has in the past.
The recommendations from the CDC for returning for the 2020-2021 school year are vague and ever-changing. Some of the following are suggestions for maintaining a healthy environment:
- Social distancing
- Wearing cloth face coverings when unable to socially distance
- Hand hygiene and the use of hand sanitizer when unable to wash hands
- Use of cohorting to limit the movement on campus
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
With all of these new challenges parents and teachers will be facing going into the new school year, LiViliti Health Products provides safe, easy and chemical-free solutions for maintaining a clean and sanitized environment for the students and faculty.
The Sanitizing Wand: Scan and Disinfect
- Ozone and Chemical- Free – Disinfects and eliminates up to 99.9% of germs.
- Safety Design – With its built-in smart sensor, it shuts down automatically when it is overturned during the disinfection process. In addition, a child lock is located at the base of the unit for additional safety.
The Sanitizing Wand will be best used for surfaces and items that are hard to disinfect using traditional cleaning methods.
- Student backpacks and lunch boxes
- Computer keyboard and mouse
- Bathroom- toilet seats
- Refillable water stations
The Sanitizing Bag
- The medical grade sanitizer bag disinfects and eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, germs and viruses in as little as 3 minutes.
- Easy-to-use by design, it has one power button to turn on/off.
- Magnetic safety switches turn the unit off if the lid is opened.
The Sanitizing Bag disinfects any item that will fit, including:
- Electronics- headphones, tablets, phones etc.
- School/office supplies
- Lanyards and classroom keys
- School Nurse:
- Thermometers, stethoscope & blood pressure cuff
- Any material that will fit in bag that is shared between students, faculty and parents.
Now more than ever, disinfection is crucial to keeping our children, teachers, and staff as safe as possible, now and in the future. LiViliti Health Products are a fast, affordable and chemical-free solution for the recommendations put in place by the CDC for going back to school this year.